The oil-free screw air compressor should check the following items every 3000 hours-every 3000 hours:
1. Check/replace lubricating oil filling and filter elements.
2. Check/replace the air filter element.
3. Check/replace the oil sump breather filter element.
4. Check/clean the control line filter element.
5. Check/clean the condensate drain valve.
6. Check the state of the coupling elements and the tightness of the fasteners.
7. Measure and record vibration signals on compressors, gearboxes and motors.
8. It is generally recommended to rebuild the air intake every year.